Sunday, October 31, 2010

A fresh start

I left my old blog because I no long felt comfortable posting there because of this fresh new start to my life.  If you know me and even read my old blog you will know what I am talking about.

For a brief recap I'll explain.  I left my husband this summer.  I packed up our two children and moved in with my sister and brother in law.  I still talked to my husband through out this entire ordeal and couldn't stand it any longer.  I had to have my family back together.  I still loved him with all of my being and this being apart forever and divorce wasn't what I really wanted.  So slowly after he made certain necessary changes on his end, we started working back on our relationship.  Me and the kids moved back into our home on October 8.  And our lives have been the happiest that they have been in a mighty long time.


This blog is my new outlet on how things are going.  Like I said, I no longer felt like I should post on my other blog because it was a fresh new start.  That doesn't mean that everything I post is going to be happiness and harmony because I'm sure we are bound to get into one of our moods together.  And that is alright.

No comments:

Swidget 1.0