Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Four

It's official.  My sweet, stinky boy Brayden is now 4 years old.  He's changed so much in the past year that I cannot believe it.  At three he had a vocabulary of maybe 5 words.  At four he now talks to me in sentences and can tell me what something is.  He has been going to school two days a week all during the normal school year and is currently on summer break.  He will have one more year of pre-k before, gasp, he starts kindergarten.


Where did my little 7lb 6oz little boy go?  He's now 40+ pounds of love and goofiness.  He now makes faces and is just all boy.  He loves to fish and shoot his "pow pow" and terrorize his sister.




We celebrated his 4th birthday by taking him and Aslynn to see their very first movie!  We took them to see Kung Fu Panda 2 and they LOVED it!  They did wonderfully throughout the entire movie and Aslynn even managed to keep the seat down with her petite self!  After the movie we took him to his favorite restaurant, Big Ed's Pizza!  That boy, I swear he lives and breathes pizza.  He would be happy if he could eat it EVERYDAY.

Happy 4th Birthday Sweet Brayden!

You'll always be my stinky boy :)

No comments:

Swidget 1.0