Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Ten on Tuesday





  1. Our biggest excitement is that Brad started a new job at work on Sunday night.  He works production at a copper plant and accepted a job as a department leader on 3rd shift. Yea, the shift change sucks, but it is an advancement in the company.  I'm used to him working during the day and being home at night to sleep in the bed with me.  So, needless to say, Sunday night was a little strange.  I was paranoid about it just being me and the kids in the house.
  2. Brayden's first week of school went wonderfully!  He was just chomping at the bit to get out of the car Wednesday for his first day.
  3. Aslynn on the other hand, not so thrilled at having to get up at 7 AM to get Bubby to school. But now she won't have too since Daddy will be home by the time we leave.
  4. I spent some time this weekend with our friends, Ricky and Kelly and their two daughters.  The kids played and had fun, the boys fished and Kelly and I made hair bows.  I think it is time I pulled out my stash of hair bow stuff and start making some more.
  5. I may or may not have tried deer meat for the first time this weekend.  I may or may not have also liked it.
  6. The kids are going to be having a "spendanight" with their MiMi and Keg this weekend before MiMi starts her clincals again.  I know that Monica and Craig will sleep well after the dynamic duo spend some time over there.
  7. Hi, my name is Brittni and I'm addicted to Pinterest.  If you haven't checked it out you should.  And if you need an invite, hit a sister up.  I love enabling people.
  8. Sometime over the course of the summer, my kitchen table was over taken.  And not by anything of mine.  But of Brad's.  His jig making kind of shot off this summer and he's taken over the table and my oven. Oi Vey.
  9. I fried like a southern girl on Sunday night.  That is a BIG deal to me.  I was raised in the south by two yankee parents.  I failed the first time I tried a few weeks ago, but Kelly showed me a few how to's and I feel like Sunday night's squash and zucchini pretty much rocked.
  10. Brayden has started to express himself more which means he is often telling his sister no or uh uh or things like that when she even looks in his general direction.  Lord help me.

No comments:

Swidget 1.0