Thursday, February 17, 2011

Quilting loves

I'm taking the plunge and I am going to learn to quilt.  My mom does it and I've always been a sucker for a good quilt. I'm starting to honestly have a fabric obsession.  Tie that into the fact that we just had a JoAnns open near me and there is no stopping it.

My wallet and debit card have literally gone running from me.  

I could post lists and lists of my favorite things quilting related but I'll share just a few with you for now.  I promise though, next time I will NOT be as generous.  You've been warned.  This is turning out to be worse than my crocheting and yarn obsession.  Yikes.


  1. Topsy Turvy quilt at Moda Bake Shop
  2. I Dance in Circles quilt at Moda Bake Shop
  3. Simple Circles Table Runner at Moda Bake Shop
  4. Faux Chenille Blanket over at Made



  1. Free Motion Quilting Tutorial over at Prudent Baby
  2. Hexagon Park over at Moda Bake Shop
  3. Sewing Tips over at Make it and Love it
  4. Duo Pocket Changing pad over at Mandipidy


No comments:

Swidget 1.0