Friday, March 18, 2011

10 Day Challenge-Day 1

My friend, Breanna, is doing this on her blog and I thought it would be a neat idea. 


Ten Secrets

  1. I absolutely despise the heat but love the sun.  Does that make sense?  70 degree weather is perfect for me.
  2. I've always wanted to be blonde.  I was born with a dark head of hair and it's been every shade under the sun except black and blonde.
  3. I feel that some people resent me and that upsets me because I don't know why anyone would.
  4. I'm afraid of the unknown.
  5. I hate crowds.  I hate groups.  I would much rather be with just a few people or myself.
  6. I messed up my freshman year of college.  Big Time.  I miss that city so much and the friends that are there.
  7. While I am thankful for what I have today, I find myself with "what if's".  What if I had graduated from UT, ect.
  8. I still regret not going to the airport the day my mother left 13 years ago.
  9. I envy people.
  10. I'm quick to make judgement.

No comments:

Swidget 1.0