Sunday, December 26, 2010

Squee!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so freakin excited about this!!  Remember my Christmas wish list?????  Well, I got an early Christmas surprise!!  Eric Smith and the people at Quirk Books asked me if I would be interested in getting a copy of the Creepy Cute Crochet book that I had asked for on my wish list!  Of course!!!



SQUEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


So I eagerly awaited the arrival of this book only to be surprised one more time by Eric!!!  He not only sent me Creepy Cute Crochet but one of their newest publications called Witch Craft which is nothing but, you guessed it, HALLOWEEN CRAFTS!!!


DOUBLE SQUEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so excited for this opportunity!

I've flipped through the pages, picked out which ones I'm going to make and showcase and I'm warming up my hook.


My mom, who adores Halloween, is excited for me to do some of the crafts in the Witch Craft book.


So stay tuned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Swidget 1.0